WICKED

I am obsessed with musicals. Luckily, my mother felt the desire to enrich our families with culture, so she started taking all of us to musicals in St. Louis at the Fox and the Muny. We all quickly fell in love. Even my nine year old brother has seen some musicals. We have seen The Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Wicked, Les Miserables, Fiddler on the Roof, and Beauty and the Beast. Everything was great...except Cats....don't see that musical because I'm pretty sure it has absolutely no point. Needless to say going to see a musical is one of my very favorite experience. I love the atmosphere. The performance. The audience. The music. Everything.

I have two favorites. Phantom of the Opera is wonderful and I highly suggest it for classical music lovers. But the musical I suggest for all people is WICKED! Wow it is so good. It's funny. Entertaining. Up-beat. Theatrical. The music is awesome and the characters are captivating. It is a musical that I feel like non-musical lovers would enjoy (however I will be testing this theory as explained later). Actually I have seen in twice. Once I got a ticket for like $15 dollars which was awesome. I love it.

Well...you can only imagine how excited I was when I heard Wicked was coming to St. Louis again in December. I was ecstatic! Conveniently, our anniversary is in January.

My husband is the most wonderful man in the world for many reasons. Especially because he BOUGHT US WICKED TICKETS!!! Well, technically I picked them out (they are great seats BTW) but he footed the bill. My husband is not a musical goer. He has never been to one, so I'm not sure that he doesn't like musicals. So we are testing the waters to see if a non-musical lover will love (or at least enjoy) Wicked. We are going to celebrate our anniversary with a 2 night stay in St. Louis. There are so many free attractions in that town like the art museum, science museum, zoo, etc.

We are celebrating a bit early since I go back to school January 2 (our anniversary is January 7) and celebrating before Christmas will just be easier as well as more relaxing.

Anyways, I'm really exciting and as this is a blog about my life...it is here.

Yay Wicked!!

Go see it.

Really.

You won't regret it.

It's awesome.


Okay I'm done.

The end.

Comments

Rewind