Parisian Perusal

Paris is beautiful. I love how they have preserved the overall look of the city by laws that regulates the height and style of buildings within the city limits.It makes the effect of the city that much more magical.
'
We went to this AMAZING French restaurant at the recommendation of a local. I had lamb and it was delicious.

To top it off we had this amazing dessert.








We really enjoyed it (if you couldn't tell)
Exploring Paris



My mother and I at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I was interested to learn that the Eiffel tower was originally constructed with the intent to tear it down in 20 years. Luckily for us, it was so popular that they decided to keep it.

The views were breath-taking from up there.


Grass graffiti



That's a long way down....


Where Napoleon went for military training.


We ate at another cute French restaurant where the place was crowded, the menu was written on boards and brought to your table, the atmosphere was exciting, and the food was scrumptious. 


View of the Eiffel Tower at night. Every hour it sparkles. Sparkles!! Incredible


Look what I found?!



The Dome Church

Love Lock Bridge



Notre Dame

Gardens outside the Louve. The Louve is the most beautiful building with the most spectacular treasures inside. I got to see Mona Lisa! As well as Napoleon's Apartment which was amazing. Check out this photo:


Monument from the Egyptians with the first IKEA instructions.

Mom eating a sandwich in the park.


Arc de Triomphe

Versailles

The Hall of Mirrors

My mother and I were making fun of all the crazy pictures people take in front of the Eiffel Tower. She said that she wanted me to do the one where I touched the top. Yeah mom...I'm touching the top. She laughed for an hour after I saw that she made me look like an idiot and not even get the photo. Gotta love mothers.

Walked down Rue de Cler which has lots of little market-like shops and cafes. 

Anyone want some cheese?

Paris was beautiful, romantic, and everything I expected it to be. I definitely want to go back again...and again. 

Up next...London!

Comments

Rewind