Day 7: Just another day at school...
Working hard on a science project

After school, I went to L'illa with Rachel to buy a few things I needed such as a purse for Rome. My purse was just too small and I wanted to be able to take my iPad along in case we needed it to look up something. Other than that, not a lot happened. 

Day 8: Walk on Paseo de Gràcia to see La Pedreda and Casa Batlló by Gaudi (a famous architect in Spain)


La Pedreda


La Pedreda

Paseo de Gràcia (a very important street in Barcelona)

 
Paseo de Gràcia


I am in love with these street lights.


 Casa Batlló by Gaudi

Day 9: My host mother taught some girls the Sevillanas which is a dance they will be doing this weekend.



Currently, I am working on a plan for our Rome trip this weekend.
Until next time...

Comments

Rewind